Basic Properties and Technology
May 31 - June 2, 2004
Details about preparation and submission of manuscripts
1. The Proceedings will be published as a regular issue of
the Molecular Physics Reports (2004).
2. The length of contributed papers should not exceed:
6 printed pages for contributed papers
10-12 printed pages in the case of invited talks
(including all figures, tables and references).
To obtain the allowed length of printed papers
please prepare not more than 8 (contributed papers) or 14-15 (invited) pages:
A4 format with 38 mm (left, right) and 45 mm (top, bottom) margins using 11 pt. font and 1.5 spacing
if you submit
your manuscript without including electronic files
remember to take into account an appropriate length correction in order not to exceed the length limits
3. All contributed papers will go through a regular procedure of refereeing.
4. The general rules of preparing papers are included in the following document: ->NOTES FOR AUTHORS<-.
5. Additional details:
- version date must be stated in the manuscript and on the floppy disk
- figures must be also supplied as the hard copies even though the electronic files are included in the text
- all diagrams and glossy prints of photographs
for final reproductions
should be marked with author's name and the beginning of the title, in pencil
- if figures are reproduced from other articles
the source must be quoted, and
the permission for the reproduction obtained by Authors from
the copyrights holder (usually the Publisher) must be enclosed
7. Send us by regular mail three copies of your paper and a 3.5" floppy disk or CD ROM (one disk per paper is needed) .
8. The floppy disk or CD and the manuscript should be sent to:
INSTITUTE OF MOLECULAR PHYSICS
POLISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
ul. Smoluchowskiego 17, 60-179 POZNAN, POLAND
9. Deadline for manuscripts: 31st March, 2004.